Reset Your Password Screen
This article discusses the Reset Your Password screen for the Xtime application.
An Xtime user can arrive at the Reset Your Password Screen in one of two ways.
- First, they can use the “Forgot Password” link on the log in page.
- Second, they can have their password expire or can choose to update their existing password shortly before it expires.
For a user to successfully update their password, the user must enter a new password in the Enter a New Password field.
- The new password cannot be the same as their previous 4 passwords.
- The new password must be at least one character different from any of the previous 4 passwords.
- The new password must have at least on capital letter, at least one lower case letter, at least one number, and be at least eight characters long.
- The user must enter the same password in the Confirm New Password field.
The user must then answer their three Security Questions.
- The questions will be pre-populated.
- The answers are case sensitive.
Once the new password has been entered in the required fields, and the security questions answered, the Submit button will activate for the user to select.
If any responses are invalid, the system will return an error message regarding the invalid entry.