Adding a New Advisor
This article discusses adding a new advisor to a dealership's Xtime instance.
To create a new Advisor record:
- Go to Configure > Resources > Advisors.
- Click Add.
- Complete the following fields (* = Required fields):
- Name* - The advisor's name.
- Advisor Image - This displays a picture of the advisor in the Consumer Portal if uploaded.
- Employee # - The advisor number as listed in the DMS. This is not the user's employee number in the DMS.
- User - Selecting a user account will sync the two records. This affects the appointments seen on the Workbook and the advisor selected in appointments.
- Consumer Scheduler - Select Reservable to allow web appointments to be scheduled to the advisor.
- Save Changes.
- Add Advisor working times. See Adding and Editing Advisor Working Times.