ESM - View Dealer Recommendations
This article discusses how to view the Dealer Recommendationsin Schedule.
- Go to Configure > Resources > Services.
- Click Launch Service Manager.
- On the Manage Services screen, select the Manage Recommendations tab at the top of the screen.
- Locate and select the package to view/edit.
- Click the View/Edit Details button at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose whether to view only Dealer Recommended Services or both Dealer Recommended and Factory Services.
- Do either of the following actions:
- Place a checkmark(s) next to Service(s) in the list on the left to add to the recommendation.
- Place a checkmark(s) next to the Service(s) in the list on the right to exclude from the recommendation.
- This can only be done if you are replacing the service with something else, you cannot remove services only.
NOTE: Added Services will be included with ALL vehicles associated with this recommendation. You may want to add tire rotation for all vehicles, but you probably do not want to add a manual transmission service for all vehicles.
- Do any of the following actions:
- Click the Select Vehicles tab to remove selected vehicles from the recommendation.
- Click Save to save the Recommendation.
- Click Cancel to exit the tool without saving any changes.
- Click Create a New Service to open the tool with which you can create a Dealer Recommended Service that can be added to the Dealer Recommended Package.
- Click Add Vehicles to move to the Search tab, where you can add selected vehicles to the recommendation.
- Click Remove Vehicles to move to the Select Vehicles tab, where you can remove selected vehicles from the recommendation.
- Click Change Mileage to move to the Search tab, where you can add or remove intervals from the recommendation.