Set Availability Times for a Service
The Availability tab sets the days and times a Service is available to be booked. For example, you may want to set availability to early morning hours for lengthy Service – such as a transmission repair – to avoid the appointment overlapping days.
Leave this tab blank to allow a Service at any time during business hours.
Multiple availability entries are allowed. For example, a Service can be available from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on weekdays, and 7:30 a.m. to noon on Saturdays. If no availability times have been set, the message Dealership operating times are used will display, along with any current settings.
To set availability times for a Service:
- Go to Configure > Resources > Services.
- Click on Launch Service Manager.
- Locate the service to be modified.
- Click on Edit Service Details.
- Select the Availability tab.
- Click on Add New Available Time.
- Enter the relevant information.
- Name - Enter a name (e.g., Early Morning Only or Before 2 p.m.).
- Weekly Days - Place a checkmark in the box next to the day(s) in which this Service will be available.
- From / To - Select the beginning and ending time of the day that the Service will be available (e.g., 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
- Save changes.