ESM - Creating a New Service While Creating a New Recommendation
Sometimes, when you are creating a New Dealer Recommendation (Dealer Recommended Packages), you may need to create a new service to add to the Dealer Recommendation.
To create a new service during the setup of a new Dealer Recommendation:
- Under the Select Services tab, click on the Create a New Service Button.
- The Add a Service screen will display.
- Complete the necessary information.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click on Close.
- The service will now display under the list of Services that can be added to the Recommendation.
- The service should automatically be checked. If not, check it.
- Click Save Recommendation.