ESM - Creating a Dealer Recommended Package
This article discusses how to create a Dealer Recommended Package.
To create a new Dealer Recommended Package:
- Go to Configure > Resources > Services.
- Click Launch Service Manager.
- On the Manage Services screen, select the Manage Recommendations tab at the top of the screen.
- Click Create a New Recommendation button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the Make from the drop-down menu for this new Dealer Recommended Package.
- Choose the Menu Type from the drop-down menu to be used.
- You can either "Choose Vehicles" or 'Use All Scheduled Vehicles." Scheduled vehicles are those vehicles that are part of a factory package. Select this option if creating a dealer recommendation that builds off of an existing factory package.
- Select the intervals that the dealer recommendation applies to.
- You can select intervals from the Interval drop down
- You can manually select the intervals by checking each box to apply the dealer recommendation.
- If you selected the option to "Choose Vehicles," you can choose to add this recommendation to vehicles of an existing dealer recommendation.
- If you selected "Choose Vehicles," you will now need to add vehicles, if you did not "Use vehicles from an existing recommendation."
- Linked - Check this if you want the dealer recommendation to automatically add new year models. You will also need to leave the Years > To field blank.
- Include - Any options selected under the Include tab will add vehicles that match the selections.
- Exclude - Any vehicles that match the selections under the Exclude tab will not be added to the recommendation.
- Select Search Vehicles.
- "Enter a name for this group of Vehicles" has to be completed.
- Select Next >.
- Select the services you want to add to the recommendation.
- Show Dealer Recommended Services Only - This option will only show those services labeled as dealer services.
- Show all Services - When this is selected factory and dealer services will show in the list.
- Create a New Service - If the service you want to add does not exist, you can create it by selecting this option.
- Click on "Save Recommendation."