ESM - Turning On/Off Pricing for Services
This article discusses how to turn on and off pricing for dealerships using ESM (Electronic Service Menus).
- Go to Configure > Resources > Services.
- Click on Launch Service Manager.
- Click on Manage Settings.
- Select the Price Visibility tab.
- Check or Uncheck the boxes under one or all of the columns. Check to display pricing.
- Consumer Scheduling - This controls the display of pricing in the Consumer and Mobile Portal.
- Business Portal - This column can never be unchecked. It controls the pricing in the Xtime Dealer Portal.
- Note: In most cases this will be grayed out and not able to be turned off.
- Maintenance Menus - This controls the display or pricing in the Online Maintenance Menu, and the reports linked to the OMM.
- Service Tab - This determines whether pricing displays in the Check In application.
- Save changes.
Note: Each make the dealership supports has the option to display pricing in each of the Xtime applications. Each box has to be unchecked to remove pricing from the requested application.