Create a Service by Copying an Existing Service
This article discusses how to create a service by copying an existing service in Schedule.
- Go to Configure > Resources > Services.
- Click Launch Service Manager.
- On the Manage Services screen, locate and select the Service to copy; then, click the Copy to a New Service button.
- Click OK to confirm the copy; the copied Service will be highlighted and named Copy of Original Service name (e.g., Copy of ABS Light Diagnosis).
- Click on the copied Service to highlight it, and click the Edit Service Details button.
- Modify the Service’s properties, such as Name, Price, and Vehicle association.
- If the original copied Service is a Factory Service, you will need to add vehicle(s) to the Service; the new Service will not be available until a vehicle(s) assignment is made.
- If the original copied Service is a Dealer Service, all existing vehicle associations will be retained.
- Click Save Changes.